SAM Medical - SAM XT Tourniquet - Tactical Black - SAM XT-M
Since its introduction in 2005 for use by U.S. linear units Army its use reduced by 85% the number of fatalities due to extreme bleeding.
When designing the device, the full spectrum of situations in which the stasis may be necessary to use was taken into account. As a result, a product was obtained that can also be used by the injured person himself. Assembly and use is extremely instinctive and even in situations of extreme stress it will allow you to stop intense bleeding.
The design has been developed in a way that requires minimal effort and movement to stop the haemorrhage completely.
- massive limb wound bleeding, amputation / crushing of the limb with numerous bleeding spots
- life-threatening bleeding unstable with simple methods
- the bleeding site is deep in the wound, unable to stop with a dressing compression
- an event with a large number of injured patients requiring external bleeding and insufficient number of emergency services
- when the benefit of stopping life-threatening bleeding is greater than the risk of permanent limb damage due to ischemia
- for use on the upper or lower limb
- the possibility of an injured person self-help
- modern design
- closure protected against accidental spanning
- the possibility of fast length adjustment
- place for time notation
- easy to keep clean
- low weight - 108 g
Color: Black, Gray security for quick identification
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.