Oakley - SI Factory Pilot Gloves 2.0 - Black - FOS900167-001
- SI Factory Pilot Gloves 2.0 is an improved version of Oakley's popular tactical gloves. The palm is made of microventilated goat leather. Flexible design does not hinder movement. They allow the use of touch screens.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Factory Pilot Gloves 2.0 have many useful features, like rugged micro-vented leather palm, reinforced carbon fiber knuckle plating, premium leather and durable synthetics with flexible articulated construction. Mesh zones and rubber exhaust ports are used for comfortable breathability. Surfacing on palms and fingers for a secure grip plus textured pull for easy donning.
Palm is made of goat leather with micro ventilation holes for increased breathability. Index and middle fingers have extra punched rubber non-slip inserts placed on suede panels.
Outer part of this tactical gloves is made of nylon and full grain leather. Knuckles are protected by ergonomically shaped lightweight carbon shell. Finger joints are covered with soft neoprene.
Cuff is made of lightweight and flexible Airprene and is secured with hook-and-loop closure.
- Goat leather on palm with micro ventilation
- Nonrestrictive Airprene® mid-height cuff with secure Velcro® closure
- Finger Air Vents
- Molded, punched neoprene finger ridges
- Mark suede finger surfaces
- Air mesh vents
- Sonic welded
- Neoprene nose wipe area on thumb and middle finger
- Carbon knuckle protector
- Materials: 70% goatskin / 10% elastane / 8% nylon mesh / 6% neoprene / 3% rubber / 3% carbon fibre
- Weight: 145 g
- Color: Black
All Gift Ideas
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||PALM CIRCUMFERENCE CM||PALM CIRCUMFERENCE INCHES|