Oakley - SI Drop Point MultiCam® Safety Sunglasses - Prizm Grey - OO9367-2860
SI Drop Point MultiCam® Prizm Gray safety glasses OO9367-2860
Drop Point™ from the renowned Oakley company are protective glasses with MultiCam® camouflage frame and tinted Gray lenses. They are a perfect combination of the highest quality eye protection with the recognizable and proven design from the Oakley brand.
Light and strong O Matter® frame material offers the highest quality comfort. The Oakley Three-Point Fit technology maximizes the comfort of use while keeping the lenses in precise alignment with the eyes. The glasses have a very solid construction that meets and exceeds the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1 standard.
Prizm™ visors increase the adaptability of the human eye and visual acuity while providing protection and comfort. They provide increased target brightness and contrast, making them a great solution for shooters.
The viewfinder blocks specific wavelengths from the color spectrum to increase the contrast between the selected colors of the surrounding environment while shooting. Prizm™ visor glasses make aiming easier, while reducing eye strain. The glasses come with a microfiber pouch for storage and cleaning.
- Technology Oakley SI Prism™ uses the technique of applying dye mixtures, which allowed to create lenses profiled especially for the conditions in which shooting takes place.
- Protection against UV radiation that blocks harmful ultraviolet UVA, UVB and UVC radiation and blue radiation with a wavelength up to 400nm.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 requirements.
- The Gray tinted viewfinder has a visible light transmission of 17% and is designed for use in bright light conditions.
- Neutral viewfinder contrast.
- Comfortable, wide shape of the frame, not restricting the field of view.
- Durable, all-day comfort frame made of lightweight, stress-resistant and chemically resistant O Matter®.
- A firm hold and a very good fit thanks to the Oakley Three-Point Fit technology.
- Perfectly fitting toe cap made of Unobtainium® with hydrophilic properties.
|Lens color:||Prizm Gray (tinted gray)|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.