Helikon - Double Upper Rifle Bag 18® - Cordura® - Shadow Grey - TB-DU8-CD-35
Double Upper Rifle Bag 18® Cordura® Shadow Grey Helikon TB-DU8-CD-35
Helikon's Double Upper Rifle Bag 18®, made of durable Cordura® and cushioned padding, effectively protects your weapon on the way to the range.
The main compartment of the Double Upper Rifle Bag 18® will accommodate one of the following sets:
- one AR carbine trigger chamber and two breech chambers including barrels and optics,
- two AK carbines in basic configuration,
- two short AR carbines (without extended accessories),
The whole thing can be carried in the hand or on the back, using comfortable, adjustable suspenders that can be stowed in dedicated pockets when you don't need them.
- Protective walls with a shock-absorbing foam inner layer.
- In the main compartment, rigid straps for securing weapons and elastic straps for accessories.
- Four Velcro adjustable straps for mounting weapons or accessories.
- The rigid straps have Velcro underneath to securely attach the attached straps.
- Stiffened and padded gun restraints.
- Three front pockets, each measuring 28 x 28 cm, with the middle pocket deeper than the two outermost pockets.
- The interior of the pockets is lined with soft Velcro with the possibility of attaching additional modules.
- Included are two modules for magazines (5 pcs. for carbine and 2 pcs. for pistol) made of elastic, thick tape.
- Modules equipped with handles for quick removal.
- Right pocket with compartments for small accessories and three zipped pockets on the flap.
- Middle and left pocket flaps with zippered mesh dividers.
- Four carrying handles.
- Retractable, adjustable suspenders with quick release system (Woojin® buckles) and mounting straps for accessories.
- Foam padded suspenders with breathable mesh trim.
- Japanese YKK® two-way zippers with handles for easy operation.
- Replacement for identification (dimensions: 12 x 6 cm).
- European patent no. 003146869-0004.
|Name:||Double Upper Rifle Bag 18®|
|Exterior dimensions:||103 x 38 x 4.5 / 7.5 / 10 cm|
|Inner length:||~100 cm|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.