Princeton Tec - VIZZ TAC MPLS Headlamp - TAN / MultiCam - VIZZ-MPLS-MC
The strongest of the Princeton Tec series of tactical flashlights, the Vizz headlamp features a powerful Maxbright LED that generates a white light output of up to 420 lumens at a range of 78 metres. It also has a second, "dimmed" mode for longer light output and less intense illumination.
The torchlight is also equipped with four additional Ultrabright LEDs, which are illuminated in red, blue, green and infrared (IR). The light modes can be easily programmed by pressing and holding the button, even in the field. This makes the flashlight an excellent choice for those needing a variety of tactical lighting, offering up to six different modes in one waterproof and lightweight package.
The package includes:
-VIZZ TACTICAL torch
-NVG adapter for OPS-Core VAS and MICH NVG helmet mounting
-Flexible headband with flashlight mounting
- MPLS version with mounting for NVG helmet systems and MOLLE/PALS-compliant pals
- Six light modes: high and low (white), red, blue green and IR (infrared)
- Easy to use
- Easy battery replacement
- Large, convenient mode change button
- Programmable modes of light
- Adjustment of the head angle
- Lightweight design, compact size
- Adjustable elastic band in licensed Multicam camouflage
- Light source: 1x Maxbright Dimable LED (white), 4x Ultrabright LED (red, blue, green, IR)
- Light output: 420 lumens
- Maximum light output time:
- Maxbright LED white: 110 h (of which 1 h in RegulATED mode)
- Maxbright LED white dimmed: 125 h (of which 3 h in the REGULATED mode)
- Ultrabright LED red, blue: 150 h (of which 16 h in Regulated mode)
- Ultrabright LED green, IR: 150 h (of which 9.6 h in Regulated mode)
- Maximum light range: 78 m (Maxbright), 32 m (white dimmed), 8 m (red, blue, green)
- Power supply: 3 x AAA (alkaline or lithium) - included
- Water resistance: Level 2 (IPX7 equivalent)
- Weight: 93g with batteries
- Case colour: sand (Tan)
- Colour of the headband: Multicam camouflage
Manufactured in the USA.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.