Helikon - Anorak Woodsman® Jacket - Taiga Green - KU-WDN-DC-09
- Jacket made with DuraCanvas® fabric, which in addition to excellent wind protection provides resistance to sparks and minor mechanical damage. Elemental resistance and capacious pockets make it a great choice for hiking.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
DuraCanvas® is suitable for the hardships of hiking and outdoor camping - it is spark-proof and cannot be easily damaged by impacts from for example branches. In addition, it retains the wind protection of the Mistral model.
The back of the jacket is made of StormStretch® fabric, which also provides excellent weather protection and, in addition, provides great freedom of movement and breathability.
The jacket has a large kangaroo pocket (with compartments for a phone, flashlight or multitool) on the front and additional smaller pockets on the hips and shoulders that allow you to carry the most essential equipment safely and closely.
- Adjustable hood with roof
- Short zipper at the front
- Large front kangaroo pocket with organizer
- Two additional pockets on the hips
- Side-opening sides
- YKK® locks
Material: 55% polyester, 23% cotton, 19% nylon, 3% elastane.
Grammage: 230 g/m2
Weight: 792 g
Colour: Taiga Green
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Chest width||Arm length||Hip width||Back length|