Hatsan - Apachi 1100X Vortex Airgun
Stock - ergonomic made of selected Turkish walnut wood. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. Ventilated rubber pad at the end of the butt absorbs the energy of the kick after the shot.
Barrel - Hatsan precision threaded barrel 16.5" long (420 mm).
Mounting rail - the airgun has an 11 mm mounting rail allowing for the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper that absorbs the kickback after a shot, preventing the optics from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
The APACHI 1100X airguns contain many solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring when it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Safety - an automatic safety located at the back of the wind turbine cylinder protects against an uncontrolled shot. Such a location allows for intuitive thumb-operated fuse operation. Before the shot is fired, the safety button should be pressed, which will release the trigger lock.
- Model: Apachi 1100X Vortex
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: Spring-loaded
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Overall length: 1095 mmbr> - Barrel length: 420 mm
- Weight: 2900 g
- Stock: Turkish walnut
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.