Hatsan - Mod 25 Air Gun
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Barrel - Hatsan precision threaded inner barrel 6.5" long (165 mm). Long aiming line facilitates precise firing.
Handle - made in durable polymer in black. The corrugated handle and ergonomic finger grip cut-outs provide a firm grip.
Mounting rail - the gun has a mounting rail of 11 mm which allows for the assembly of any optical sight.
Safety - the MOD 25 airgun contains a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety in use.
- TruGlo - fiberglass fibre optic targeting devices in contrasting colours, allowing to shoot accurately even in low light.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protects against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- Manual safety - placed in the rear part of the air cylinder protects against an uncontrolled shot.
Each air gun is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 25
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 150 m/s (500 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 120 m/s (400 fps)
- Total length: 370 mm
- Barrel length: 165 mm
- Weight: 1240 g
- Handle: Advanced Polymer
5.5 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion