Eyes are one of the most valuable and at the same time the most delicate elements of our body. The aspect of their protection during everyday activities - relaxation exercises, maintaining adequate distances from the screens of devices - is a good practice. However, when it comes to high-risk situations, eye protection should be a must. Regardless of whether there is a risk of gravel during a bicycle rally, branches when traversing the forest or a rear sight falling off from the WIST gun, protective glasses should always be on our nose. In the statement we will present the most interesting in our opinion suggestions for protective glasses in five price ranges.
Oakley - SI Tombstone Spoil Industrial Matte Black Sunglasses - Grey - OO9328-04
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Tombstone™ was developed through years of research and direct collaboration with the top qualified marksmen in the world. The science and testing behind Tombstone has led to breakthroughs in how competitive shooting glasses are made.
Oakley worked with top marksmen to identify the most crucial problems they encountered with conventional eyewear. The response focused on three specific areas: Field of View, Contrast/Clarity, and Lens Interchangeability. Solving these problems was at the forefront of designing all aspects of Tombstone™.
Tombstone™ are equipped with single release trigger for rapid lens exchange that is fingerprint free. The end result: Tombstone™, Oakley's most advanced shooting eyeshield delivering unprecedented performance for the modern day marksman.
Tombstone eyeshields deliver:
1. Greater field of view
2. Robust and rapid lens exchange
- Made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate
- Advanced anti-fog coating and hard coating for scratch resistance
- Blocks 100% of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to 400 nm wavelength
- Features Oakley’s HDO® Optics to ensure razor-sharp clarity at every angle of vision
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base Lens Color: Grey
- Rimless frame increases scanning passive field of view to 120-degrees
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection/comms
- Rapid, single release trigger lens exchange keeps lenses free of fingerprints
- Durable and stress-resistant O Matter® frame material makes it comfortable and ultra lightweight
Oakley SI Tombstone™ Spoil cut has slightly smaller coverage and is intended for those with a smaller face shape.
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Grey
Weight: 27 g
Ask for this product
Write your opinion