Carbines and rifles of AR system have many advantages, and one of the most important is the possibility of easy and extensive personalization of both internal and external elements. Offer for this extremely popular system covers the full spectrum of solutions from the simplest, classic A1 to futuristic skeletons by Cobalt Kinetics. Thanks to this, it is possible to perfectly match this accessory to our tasks and preferences. Regardless of whether you need an ultra-light configuration for dynamic shooting, a fully adjustable model for long distances or above-average endurance in difficult terrain - the SpecShop.pl shooting shop will offer you something suitable.
Magpul - ACS-L™ Carbine Stock - Mil-Spec - Black - MAG378
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Polymer reinforcement has resulted in above-average strength, and thanks to the limitation of metal elements to a minimum, the buttstock is lightweight. Ergonomics obtained through the use of 0.3 " buttpad and appropriate profiling of the cheek weld provides comfort for both right and left-handers.
Thanks to the well-thought-out design and the use of the highest quality materials, the stock will fulfill its functions for a long time. The adjustment button, additionally covered by a frame, prevents the accidental release. As an additional protection, the manufacturer added the possibility of setting the adjustment lock.
Compartment on the right side allows you holding earplugs, cleaning accesories, and is sized to fit .223 Rem dummy rounds
A friction locking mechanism limits the excess movements.
In the back there is a QD port with the possibility of transferring to the other side. In addition, the front part has been profiled in a way that allows the use of Magpul ASAP® and ASAP® QD suspension holders. Two slots at the back and bottom allow the use of 1 " sling tapes.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Accesories compartment
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- weight: 340 g
- length: 200 mm
- width: 56 mm
- adjustment range: 96 mm
- LOP, collapsed: 294 mm
- LOP, extended: 390 mm
NOTE: The length may vary depending on the guide used.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion