Mil-Tec - Chimera Boots High - Black - 12818302
Wolf Teeth outsole absorbs shocks when jumping or running, and provides stability even in difficult terrain - rocks, mud, steep slopes. High version of the boot, for military or security personel, and people operating in difficult terrain.
- Low weight, with high durability
- Shock-absorbing sole with anti-slip, self-cleaning Wolf Teeth tread
- Upper made of durable polyurethane reinforced nylon
- Semi-permeable Dintex® membrane, blocks water infiltration from the outside while allowing steam to flow freely from inside the shoe
- Reinforcements on the tip and heel made of TPU plastic, secured with seams
- Antibacterial insert
- Internal part of the sole made of EVA foam
- Soft Strobel type filling, wrapping the foot inside the shoe
- Lining of soft, breathable nylon mesh
- Seams covered with sealing tape
- Shoe surface impregnated with water repellent coating
- Bellows type tongue
- Speed Lace system
- Upper: Nylon, polyurethane
- Lining: Nylon, Dintex®
- Reinforcement on tip and heel: TPU rubber
- Outsole: Polyurethane, TPU
- Insole: EVA foam
- Laces: Polyester
- Weight (1 shoe, size 42): 576 g
- Color: Black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||EU||FEET LENGHT (MM)||US||UK|