Oakley - SI Drop Point MultiCam® Black Safety Sunglasses - Grey - OO9367-1260
Fully compliant with the ballistic and optical standards of ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and High Mass impact resistance, the SI Drop Point eyewear is balanced for aggressive environments and covert capabilities.
Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Oakley’s patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) eliminates distortion to give you clearer, sharper, and more accurate vision.
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Impact protection that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for High Velocity and High Mass impact resistance
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature
- Comfort and performance of three-point fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Light Transmission: 17%, Light Conditions: Bright Light, Contrast: Neutral, Base Lens Color: Gray
Set includes microfiber pouch for carrying glasses and cleaning lenses.
Frame color: MultiCam® Black
Lens color: Grey
Weight: 28 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.