Marinez Albainox - Crusader Butterfly Knife - 36255
- A folding knife - popular "butterfly knife" - with an added medallion depicting crusaders and an imprint of Maltese crosses on the handle. Smooth double-sided stainless steel blade, aluminium handle lining, built-in handle lock.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Balisong (batangas / taal / butterfly knife) - a type of folding knife for defence. Its name comes from the village of Balisung in the Philippines, meaning "butterfly singing". Its origins date back to the 7th century A.D., it is considered to be one of the oldest weapons in the Kali combat system. It is one of the most recognizable types of knives in the world.
Blade - with Dagger profile made of hardened 54-57 HRC, corrosion-resistant tough stainless steel 420. Plain smooth blade with Hollow Grind, emphasized by Black Teflon matte finish. The double-sided dace prevents the hand from slipping off the handle. Solid kicker after folding the knife prevents the blade from contacting the inside of the handle and damaging the cutting edge.
Handle - arms in white and black with red Maltese crosses. Aluminium facings provide a comfortable, secure grip for advanced tricks. The axis of rotation of the arms is pivot-pins. Bite Handle lower arm has a Latch lock to secure the handle arms, both in the open and closed position.
- Product number: 36255
- Type of steel: 420
- Blade length: 100.0 mm / 3.94"
- Blade thickness: 2.8 mm / 0.11"
- Overall length: 223.0 mm / 8.78"
- Weight: 157.0 g / 5.54 oz
- Edge type: Plain (smooth)
- Blade type: Dagger
- Lock type: Latch
- Handle material: Aluminium
- Manufacturer: Martinez Albainox S.L.U., Spain
Ask for this product
Write your opinion