Magpul - PMAG® 30 AR 300 B Magazine - GEN M3™ - 300 BLK - MAG800-BLK
- PMAG magazine for 30 rounds 300 BLK caliber bullets. Made of durable polymer, texture for easy grip. Shape constant curve, dust cover, easily removable foot.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Users of this calibre often had to use 5.56 x 45 mm magazines, which, although capable of handling 300 Blackout rounds, are generating a number of problems. Firstly, with reduced reliability, due to significant differences in size and weight between munitions. Secondly, with the risk of a catastrophic - and dangerous - error of trying to fire a 300 BLK round from a 5.56 x 45 mm weapon.
The dedicated PMAG magazine solves these problems and provides a number of additional improvements: the magazine geometry, maintained in a continuous curve and adapted to the 300 BLK ammunition dimensions, ensures smooth and trouble-free operation. The textured surface of the magazine makes it easy to grasp and at the same time it clearly distinguishes the magazine from PMAGs with a 5.56 x 45 mm calibre. Magazine is made of durable and lightweight polymer which is characteristic for Magpul products.
Thanks to maintaining the standard of dimensions typical for the PMAG series, the magazine is compatible with the AR magazine holders.
- Designed from scratch to work with 300 BLK cartridge.
- High working culture thanks to internal geometry adapted to the dimensions of 300 BLK rounds
- Self-levelling follower
- Coarse texturing to improve grip and distinguish the magazine from PMAG AR/M4
- Made of durable polymer
- Easily detachable feet
- Matrix for easy marking of magazines
- Removable dust cover
- weight: 151 g
- capacity: 30
- calibre: 300 BLK (.300 AAC Blackout® / 300 AAC Blackout® / 7.62×35mm)
- colour: Black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion