Mactronic - T-Force HP Tactical Flashlight - 1800lm - THH0111
- A high-power, heavy-duty aluminum tactical flashlight - up to 1800 lumens. It will prove itself in everyday use, during field expeditions and as tactical lighting for weapons. Resistant to shocks and falls up to 2 meters.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Durable, made of aluminum casing provides high durability and resistance to damage. The flashlight meets the IPX8 water resistance standard, and is resistant to drops from a height of up to 2 meters. The steel clip allows you to carry it by the belt or safely in your pocket.
Five modes of operation allow you to adjust the power of the light output to the conditions and needs of the user. Thanks to the included filters in red, blue and green you can also change the colour of the emitted light, which is used, among others, in hunting.
The flashlight will be suitable both as an element of the EDC set and as an accessory tactical lighting. The set includes a Picatinny standard mounting rail and a gel switch, which allows you to install the flashlight on the gun and use it comfortably.
The flashlight's battery is charged using a dedicated USB cable with a magnetic tip.
- light source: Cree XHP diode 35
- light output: 1800 lumens
- light range: 320 m
- operating modes: turbo, high, medium, low, flashing, firefly
- max light time: 17h 24 min (in low mode, on standard battery)
- power supply: battery 18650 3.6 V 3200 mAh (supplied)
- material: aluminium
- water resistance: IPX8
- drop resistance: from a height of up to 2 m
- dimensions: 133 × 25 mm
- weight: 123 g (with battery)
Included in the set is:
- lithium-ion battery 18650 3.6 V 3200 mAh
- RGB filters
- USB charging cable, with magnetic tip
- Allen key
- 2 key rings
- spare gaskets
- gel switch
Ask for this product
Write your opinion