Hatsan - Mod 55 Vortex Airgun
- Hatsan Mod 55 Vortex rifle with Vortex gas spring. Shooting comfort with the Vortex spring rifle is incomparable to any other spring rifle on the market. Beautiful beechwood sludge, Monte Carlo cheeky tank...
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
One of the most popular Hatsan airgun models in our country, lived to see the so-called "lifting". You don't have to be an expert to notice a new stock at first glance. After changes, it is longer and covers the barrel cube, which in the previous version of this airgun was unveiled. The current solution moves the center of gravity further forward, which results in a better balance. A stopper on the rail for mounting optical aiming devices has been reinforced. The possibility of its adjustment was also increased. This is a new improved face of the proven high quality design. Simple and durable technical solutions used in the airgun determine that it is a highly reliable product that allows you to enjoy long maintenance-free use.
Vortex Gas Piston®, a patented innovative gas spring technology for airguns developed and manufactured by Hatsan Arms. It guarantees silent operation of the rifle (no spring vibration), smooth operation of the spring, less kickback, repeatability of each shot, improves the accuracy of the airgun also over long distances (with much higher shot exit velocity), no drop in the exit velocity and identical parameters of the rifle (no wear of the gas spring during the entire service life).
Vortex® Gas Piston Compressor Springs use compressed air to drive and not other gases like competing solutions. The use of air gives the possibility of smooth tuning - the gas springs are equipped with a hole allowing the PCP windmill pump to pump the spring in the range from 7J to the maximum energy possible with a classic metal spring in a given model of a spring airgun (max 150 bar).
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate, which states the legitimacy of the airgun and the compliance of the product's features with Polish regulations to be presented to state authorities, including the Police during a possible inspection.
- Airgun with the most modern Vortex® Gas Piston gas spring system, single-shot breakable
- Available calibers: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), .25 (6.35 mm)
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism
- SAS (Shock Absorber System) - absorbing the recoil
- Precisely threaded steel barrel
- Operating safety - automatic safety lock to protect the airgun from unwanted firing
- Protection of the spring against uncontrolled release during spring tensioning
- Ergonomic design of a stock made of beechwood with raised Monte Carlo type cheek rest
- Cushioning pad for recoil energy
- Fully metallic trigger mechanism
- Grooves for 11 mm mounting rail with stopper to prevent movement of the mount/optical target after the shot
- Micro adjustment of the rear sight(left-right, top-down)
- A shielded front sight
- TRUGRO - Contrasting optical fibre in ironsights
- Model: Mod 55 Vortex
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1140 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3400 g
- Stock: Beechwood with a "Monte Carlo" cheek rest
MOD 55S VORTEX
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion