Hatsan - AirTact ED Camo Gen-2 Airgun
Manufacturer: Hatsan, Turkey
Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177)
Mechanism: Break Action
Barrel: Rifled Steel
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s
Overall length: 1140 mm
Barrel length: 370 mm
Weight: 2600 g
- Single shot break barrel action
- Ambidextrous, all weather, tactical style thumbhole synthetic stock with Monte Carlo cheek piece
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Rubber butt pad for recoil absorption
- Grooved cylinder for 11 / 22 mm scope mounts & mounted scope stop
- Adjustable trigger pull & trigger travel
- Metal trigger blade
- Rifled steel barrel
- Manual safety & automatic cocking safety
- Anti bear-trap safety
- Micro adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with Truglo fiber optics
- Large muzzle break for easy cocking with integrated hooded front sight with Truglo fiber optics
Product available without permission. Energy below 17J.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.