Hatsan - Mod 125 Sniper Air Rifle
Barrel - HATSAN precision threaded barrel 18.1" long (460 mm) ended with a sound suppressor. This design solution allows the nominal power of the air gun to be maintained, which is impossible if the silencer is mounted to a standard air rifle. Screwing on the silencer always weakens the energy of the shot and causes the need to recalibrate the optical instruments as the ballistic parameters of the pellet change. Hatsan's designers took care to solve this problem and the balance of the airgun has also been improved.
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer. It is equipped with soft rubber inserts on a pistol grip and the middle part of the forend. This ensures a firm grip and gives a tactical look. The stock is suitable for right and left-handed people. Comb is adjustable with screws. The TrioPad® rubber pad (three types of interchangeable pads) allows for adjustment of the length of the stock and absorbs the energy of the kickback after a shot.
The 11 mm and 22 mm (picatinny) standard double mounting rail allows the installation of any optical scope. Rail is equipped with a stopper that absorbs the kick after the shot. This solution prevents the optical sight from moving along the rail, thus preventing its decalibration.
Automatic safety - placed in the rear part of the airgun cylinder protects against uncontrolled shooting. Each time the air rifle spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Accessories - the set includes metal rotating rings for gun belt, belt and bipod.
The MOD 125 air rifle has many solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage fully adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustment of pressure and trigger path length). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - weakens the kick that occurs when firing spring rifles. SaS™ extends the life of the air rifle and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical scope.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protects against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - open fiberglass aiming devices in contrasting colours. They enable precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Manual / Automatic safety - at the back of the cylinder, protects against uncontrolled shooting. Location allows intuitive thumb-operated safety operation.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 125 Sniper
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety : yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 380 m/s (1250 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 230 m/s (750 fps)
- Overall length: 1240 mm
- Barrel lenght: 500 mm
- Weight: 4100 g
- Stock: Polymer, with thumbhole, height-adjustable cheek pad
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.