Hatsan - Mod 125 Sniper Air Rifle
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Barrel - HATSAN precision threaded barrel 18.1" long (460 mm) ended with a sound suppressor. This design solution allows the nominal power of the air gun to be maintained, which is impossible if the silencer is mounted to a standard air rifle. Screwing on the silencer always weakens the energy of the shot and causes the need to recalibrate the optical instruments as the ballistic parameters of the pellet change. Hatsan's designers took care to solve this problem and the balance of the airgun has also been improved.
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer. It is equipped with soft rubber inserts on a pistol grip and the middle part of the forend. This ensures a firm grip and gives a tactical look. The stock is suitable for right and left-handed people. Comb is adjustable with screws. The TrioPad® rubber pad (three types of interchangeable pads) allows for adjustment of the length of the stock and absorbs the energy of the kickback after a shot.
The 11 mm and 22 mm (picatinny) standard double mounting rail allows the installation of any optical scope. Rail is equipped with a stopper that absorbs the kick after the shot. This solution prevents the optical sight from moving along the rail, thus preventing its decalibration.
Automatic safety - placed in the rear part of the airgun cylinder protects against uncontrolled shooting. Each time the air rifle spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Accessories - the set includes metal rotating rings for gun belt, belt and bipod.
The MOD 125 air rifle has many solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage fully adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustment of pressure and trigger path length). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - weakens the kick that occurs when firing spring rifles. SaS™ extends the life of the air rifle and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical scope.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protects against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - open fiberglass aiming devices in contrasting colours. They enable precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Manual / Automatic safety - at the back of the cylinder, protects against uncontrolled shooting. Location allows intuitive thumb-operated safety operation.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 125 Sniper
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety : yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 380 m/s (1250 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 230 m/s (750 fps)
- Overall length: 1240 mm
- Barrel lenght: 500 mm
- Weight: 4100 g
- Stock: Polymer, with thumbhole, height-adjustable cheek pad
MOD 125 SNIPER
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion