Hatsan - Mod 87QE Air Gun
Barrel - precision threaded QE (QuietEnergy) 10.6" long. (270 mm), ended with an integral silencer that reduces the sound of the shot by -50% and improves the balance of the rifle.
Stock - ergonomic, made of polymer. The stock is suitable for right and left-handed people. The design allows for height adjustment of the comb with a circular knob integrated in the stock (EasyAdjust). A rubber pad at the end of the stock absorbs the energy of the shot.
Mounting rail - 11 mm allowing to mount any rifle scope. The rail has a stopper that absorbs the kick after the shot. This solution prevents the optical scope from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Automatic safety - there is a safety in the rear part of the air cylinder to prevent an uncontrolled shot. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Safety - MOD 87 QE contains many unique solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows you to individualize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, improving both accuracy and ease of firing.
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - weakens the kick that occurs when firing a spring rifle. SaS™ extends the life of the wind gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical sight.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protects against premature release of the spring while it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Safety - automatic & manual to prevent accidental firing.
- QE - (QuietEnergy) barrel with integral silencer reducing the sound of the shot by -50%.
- EasyAdjust - height adjustment of the cheek pad with the integrated circular knob.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate from the manufacturer. The certificate is a necessary document confirming the legitimacy of a airgun and the compliance of the product's features with Polish regulations, which is presented to state authorities, including the Police, during a possible inspection.
- Model: MOD 87 QE
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Overall length: 1142 mm
- Barrel length: 270 mm
- Weight: 3350 g
- Stock: Polymer with height-adjustable EasyAdjust cheek pad
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.