Hatsan - Mod 25 SuperCharger Air Gun
Barrel - Hatsan's precision 9" (230 mm) threaded steel barrel type QE (QuietEnergy) ended with an integral sound suppressor reducing the shot sound by -50%.
Handle - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. The corrugated soft rubber grip and fingertip cut-outs provide a secure grip for better control of the gun.
Mounting rail - the air rifle has a mounting rail 11 mm allowing for the assembly of any optical target sight.
Safety - MOD 25 SuperCharger contains many unique solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows you to customize the characteristics of the trigger to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring while it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fiber colors allow for precise shooting even in low light.
- Safety - automatic & manual to prevent accidental firing.
- XRS - (Rejection Reduction System), a system to absorb the energy of the kick by sliding. It makes it easier to take a precise shot.
Each air rifle comes with a 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 25 SuperCharger
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22)
- Drive: spring-loaded break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 215 m/s (700 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 180 m/s (600 fps)
- Total length: 508 mm
- Barrel length: 230 mm
- Weight: 1700 g
- Handle: Polymer
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.