Oakley - SI Ballistic M Frame 2.0 Strike Sunglasses - 2LS - OO9213-0632
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
For years, Oakley has been an icon of excellent quality equipment for civilian users, and its professional branch, Standard Issue, ensures the safety of operators all over the world. The SI Ballistic M Frame® 2.0 glasses are a perfect choice both for the shooting range and for difficult terrain applications . This model meets and exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013 standards.
The lens made of Plutonite® material, a specially developed variant of polycarbonate, guaranteed its above-average durability even for ballistic goggles. The use of Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology ensures that the lenses perfectly transmits visible light and is free of any distortions over the entire field of view. It also provides protection against UVA, UVB radiation and a wavelength range up to 400 nm.
Prizm™ lenses provide both elite and recreational marksmen with enhanced clarity and contrast of targets. The lenses strategically block specified wavelengths along the color spectrum in order to maximize contrast between selected colors in a shooting environment. The end result, Prizm™ eyewear reduces eye fatigue and enhance target acquisition.
Ultra-light frame made of extremely durable O Matter® material with an open design meets the requirements of ballistic norms and almost completely does not affect the field of view. It also allows the dynamic exchange of the viewfinder in the event of a change in lighting. Protectors equipped with overmold that limit unwanted eyeglass movement, show full compatibility with popular helmet systems.
- Fully compliant with all ANSI Z87.1-2003 protection requirements
- Fully compliant with MIL-PRF-31013 Vo Ballistics
- Plutonite lens material blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and harmful blue light
- Full compatibility with PASGT, CVC and MICH helmets
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Distortion-free optics via patented Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry that minimizes refraction
- Extended upper/lower/lateral/ viewing fields via Polaric Ellipsoid geometry
- Maximized comfort of ultra-lightweight design (1.05 oz. total weight)
- Secure fit, even under wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtanium at all contact points
- Convenience of easy lens replacement with no need for tools
- Clear lens features 89% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in low-light to no-light conditions
- Prizm™ Grey lens features 17% visible light transmittance, suitable for bright light; meets MCEPS neutrality and chromaticity requirements
Frame color: Black
Lens color: Clear, Prizm™ Grey
Weight: 30 g
Ask for this product
Write your opinion