Sordin - Supreme® Pro-X Neckband Earmuff - OD Green - 76302-X-S
By wearing Supreme® ear muffs you can communicate face-to-face as well as hearing commands and instructions without removing the hearing protector, even when others are shooting.
The removable headband is washable, while the slim cups offer a lightweight, attractive design.
- Cups shaped to fit both right hand and left hand shooters
- Well shielded microphones for optimum sound direction location
- Waterproof battery compartment
- AUX input permits connection to external sources, susch as communication radios, dog tracking devices and mp3 players
- Cups designed for both left and right-handed shooters
- Additional band supported on the back of a head
- Positive, three-button volume and power control
- Waterproof (IP67 rated), level dependent microphones
- Low battery warning and save functions (~600 hrs of battery life)
- Requires 2-AAA batteries (included)
- 3.5 mm mono jack plug
- Five-year warranty on electronic components
Attenuation rating (HML): H=26 M=21 L=15
Attenuation rating (SNR): 24 Decibel
NRR dB (ANSI): 18
Power: Battery Type: 2 x AAA batteries
Operating time: ~600h (depending on battery brand and temperature)
Size: M- L (EN352)
Hearing Protection Style: Headband
Net Weight: 269 g
Color: OD Green
In the Box:
1 x Supreme® Pro-X Headset
2 x AAA Batteries
1 x User Instructions
1 x Minijack - minijack cable
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.