Helikon - Range Polo Shirt® - TopCool / VersaStretch® - Black - PD-RNG-TC-01
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
The fabric is made of a pleasant to the touch fabric finished with TopCool technology, which helps to dissipate moisture so that the Polo Range® remains dry for a long time. In sensitive areas it has been replaced by VersaStretch® panels. They were placed on the sides of the shirt, in the place where the belt with the holster and mag pouches are worn - a places particularly vulnerable to abrasion during shooting training.
On the elbows the manufacturer has placed VersaStretch® pockets for protective inserts, which also strengthens this vulnerable part of the garment. Breathable mesh is sewn under the armpits, which, especially on hot days significantly increases the utility value of the shirt.
Polo Range® has two shoulder pockets with zippers on which Velcro panels are sewn, allowing for quick personalization. Under the central zip from Japanese brand YKK® there is a practical loop for hanging glasses.
- Quick-drying, pleasant to the touch fabrc
- Resistant to damage side panels and elbows, made of VersaStretch®
- Elbow reinforcements that act as pockets for pads
- Shoulder pockets with zip fasteners
- Raglan sleeves for increased comfort of use
- Loop for glasses
- YKK® central zipper
- Stiffened collar
- Venting mesh under the armpits
- Hook&loop panels for patches
- European patent No 004347003-0003
- SKU: PD-RNG-TC
- Weight: 370 g
- Torso: 100% Polyester
- Sides and elbows: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastan
- Color: Black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Chest circumference (cm)||1/2 bottom circumference (cm)||Body length at back (cm)||Shoulder width from collar (cm)|