Direct Action - Messenger Bag® MK II - Coyote Brown - BG-MSGM-CD5-CBR
The low profile look and feel makes it a perfect Everyday Carry (EDC) bag. If you’re looking for a heavy duty MOLLE messenger bag for your laptop, tablet, iPad, etc. or just a solid base for your bug out bag (BoB) – Messenger Bag® made by Direct Action® is the best value for your money.
Equipped with a set of capacious pockets, D.A. Messenger Bag® allows the user easy customization and personalization. Main compartment is lined with Velcro loops which allow adding some extra equipment, like holsters or magazine pouches. Padded sleeve inside main compartment keeps your laptop, tablet or other electronic devices fully protected.
Bag is secured with a large flap, alternatively fastened with buckles or Velcro. On the inner side of the flap, there is a clear vinyl pocket and on the outside - a flat zippered compartment. Fully adjustable shoulder strap comes with non-slip pad. Bottom of this messenger bag is reinforced with non-slip material, plus there is an elastic cord if you decide to carry some clothing on the outside of the bag.
The body side has a flat, zippered pocket that can stow detachable shoulder and waist straps if you decide to carry your bag by its carrying handle alone. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon fabric with water resistant coating. D.A. Messenger Bag® features laser-cut modular system compatible with MOLLE/PALS. Laser-cut does not absorb water like traditional MOLLE/PALS webbing.
- New optimized construction
- 100% 500D Cordura fabric with water resistant coating for durablility
- Lightweight, durable, non-moisture absorbing laser-cut MOLLE/PALS system
- Velcro – fastened full flap with side release buckles for weather and elements protection
- Main compartment lined with Velcro loops for individual customization
- Padded sleeve adapted for secured carrying 13’’ laptop or tablet
- Large zipped pocket with transparent window for maps and documents on the reverse of the flap
- Two external pockets with organizers under the flap
- Two external side pockets
- Zipped rear pocket
- Adjustable shoulder strap with non-slip pad (120 cm long / 5 cm wide)
- Detachable waist strap which secure bag during motion (2.5 cm wide)
- Drag handle
- Velcro ID panel (15.8 x 10.1 cm)
- Anti-slip fabric on the bottom
- Made of 500D Cordura® fabric
- All clips and buckles are made by Duraflex®/WooJin
- Heavy duty YKK® zippers
Raw Material: 100% Cordura® 500D, DWR coated
Capacity: 10 liters
Dimensions: 35 x 26 x 13 cm
Weight: 1362 g
Color: Coyote Brown
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.