Mil-Tec - IFAK Pouch Laser Cut - Black - 13491002
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
The most important feature of the pocket is a quick-opening system based on a hook and loop and two zippers. To get quick access to the content you should dynamically pull, made from a red tape to distinguish from the rest of the equipment, handle down.
The entire front panel is then open and exposes two flexible organizers adapted for placing in them dressings, antiseptics and scissors.
The front has been equipped with two panels with Velcro for personalization, while the lower one is equipped with a laser incision made to attach a pocket in the Molle / PALS system.
The tapes and hooks in the Molle / PALS system have been installed to attach a pocket to tactical vest. The pocket also has the option of quick release - the attachment to the vest is placed on a large velcro thanks to which you can tear off the first aid kit without having to unfasten it.
- Quick access to content
- Red tape for easy recognition in stressful situations
- Two organizers with a flexible tape
- Panels with Velcro
- Laser cut Molle / PALS holes
- Attachment to the tactical vest by Molle / PALS
- Quick release from the vest using hook and loop pad
- weight: 250 g
- material: 100% Polyester, Polyurethane coated
- dimensions: 20 x 16 x 7 cm
- color: Black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion