HexArmor - NSR Glove - 4041
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
HexArmor needle–resistant products utilize high performance SuperFabric® technology engineered to provide the highest levels of needle and cut protection available on the market.
• Highest needlestick–resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric® brand material
• Tested using actual 25 gauge needles (modified ASTM 1342–05 test)
• Highest level of cut–resistance in enhanced areas – Exceeds ISEA / CE Level 5
• Improved fit and feel from memory span liner and form fitting
• Added back of hand knuckle padding for incidental bumps/impact
• Larger silicon pattern for better grip
• Law enforcement
• Waste/recycle sorting
• Hospital waste handling
• Laundry and linen
• Wastewater/sewage treatment
Shell: 50% Nylon, 28% Polyurethane, 12% Polyester, 7% Neoprene, 3% Plastic
Lining: 60% Plastic, 37% Polyester, 3% Silicon
This product is cut & puncture resistant but NOT cut & puncture PROOF. DO NOT USE WITH MOVING OR SERRATED BLADES OR TOOLS. Always conduct safe test to make sure it is suited for your use.
To check the size of matching gloves, simply print this file in the default size (in print settings can not be selected option "Fit to Page").
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE CM|