ASG - AEG Battery - LiPo - 7,4V - 1300 mAh - 25C -  - 18568
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
- Configuration: Single pack
- Voltage: 7.4 V
- Capacity : 1300 mAh
- Comes with align balance connector
- Dimensions: 165 x 18.1 x 13.9 mm
- Size compatible with mini-type batteries
- This pack is ideal for M90 to M120 upgrades
- Replaces an 8.4 V to 9.6 V NiMH pack
- Ultra-advanced Li-Po battery technology
To prolong the life of a Li-Po battery:
- Never completely discharge the battery.
- Stop using the battery the moment you hear the Rate of Fire goes down.
- IMPORTANT: you must use a Li-Po charger, no exceptions.
The biggest reasons to use a Li-Po are its smaller size and better power efficiency. Most Li-Po batteries are about the same size as a mini-type battery and are equal in power to a large type NiMH battery.
No need for battery slings or big batteries strapped on to guns. Li-Po is a power source for small carbines, PDW's, SMG's, etc. that doesn't require you to spoil the look of the gun, or run the risk of running out of power in the middle of a battle.
Unlike traditional batteries, Li-Po gives a stable Rate of Fire, through-out its use. Also, it is not necessary to discharge Li-Po batteries before charging them, allowing the battery to be charged in-between games.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion