Vortex - Viper HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope - Oblique - Green / Black - V502
Vortex Viper HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope Oblique Green / Black V502
Spotting telescope of the well-known and valued company Vortex Optics. Waterproof and dustproof construction guarantees safe use in all weather conditions. The lenses are covered with a hard ArmorTek coating, which ensures resistance to mechanical damage and dirt.
Filling the scope with argon allowed to eliminate the effect of internal evaporation of the lenses, thanks to which we maintain excellent sharpness of the image at large temperature differences which is extremely important, e.g. when using the telescope outdoors during hunting or target shooting in an open range.
Vortex Viper HD 20-60x85 scope with high image resolution and excellent color reproduction
The use of porro prisms guarantees bright, high-quality image in low light conditions, so that the Vortex Viper HD telescope can be successfully used even at night without losing the quality of observation. HD lenses provide high definition image with sharp detail.
Anti-reflective XR coatings ensure bright images without glare. Dielectric coatings that also cover the lenses ensure faithful color reproduction.
Hunting observation scope with VIP* lifetime guarantee by Vortex Opitcs
The Vortex Viper HD hunting scope has an adjustable eyecup that can be adapted to the users of glasses, providing them with high comfort of observation. The rotating mounting ring allows installation of the telescope at any angle ensuring convenience of use. The lens hoods provide protection against glare and partially against splashing the lens in the rain.
- Water and dust-proof construction ensuring safe use in all weather conditions
- Angular structure ensuring high comfort and ergonomics of observation even for a long time
- ArmorTek coating on the lenses that guarantees resistance to mechanical damage and dirt
- Argon filling prevents the lenses from fogging from the inside ensuring perfect sharpness even at large temperature differences
- Porro prisms guarantee a bright, high-quality image allowing for comfortable observation at night
- HD lenses for high image definition and sharp details
- Dielectric coatings for faithful color reproduction
- XR coatings for a bright image without light reflections, also in low light conditions
- Adjustable eyecup ensuring comfortable observation for users with glasses
- Lens hoods to protect against harsh glare
- Rotating mounting ring allows you to install the telescope and set it at any angle
|Lens diameter:||85 mm|
|Linear field of view:||37.7-16.7 m / 1000 m|
|Angular field of view:||1.9°|
|Min. focusing distance:||11m|
|Color:||Green / Black|
The kit includes:
- Observation scope
- Manufacturer's and distributor warranty
- Distributor and manufacturer's manual
- Glass caps
- Optics cleaning cloth
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.