Smith's - Diamond / Arkansas Precision Sharpening System - 50591
. The set includes:
- V-Lock Vise, blade mounted, equipped with two guides at 20 and 25 degrees
- Diamond sharpening stone, coarse, for levelling heavily stepped or damaged edges, 1" wide (2.54 cm), with groove for sharpening hooks and plastic handle/stand
- Diamond sharpening stone, fine,for general sharpening of blunt edges, 1" wide (2.54 cm), with groove for sharpening hooks and plastic handle/stand
- Arkansas natural stone, fine, designed exclusively for wet sharpening, polishes and sharpens simultaneously
- Triangular sharpening stone, for sharpening serrated edges, with plastic handle/stand
- 4 threaded metal bars for the guide, screwed into the sharpening stone base, keeping it at the correct angle during sharpening
- Smith's Honing Solution, 29.5 ml
- Plastic organizer
- Textile transport bag
- Size (bag): 19.5 x 13 x 4 cm
- Weight (set): 700 g
Note: The following video shows the principle of operation of the sharpener, not the actual content and appearance of the sold set.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.