Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPECSHOP.PL INTERNET SHOP FROM 01.06.2020SPECSHOP.PL ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS VALID TILL 31.05.2020
I. DefinitionsThe terms used in the Terms & Conditions mean:
- Customer - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, whose special provisions grant legal capacity, which makes an Order within Store.
- Seller - hereinafter referred to as SPC - operator of the SpecShop.pl store: SPC, Kościuszki 114 2N Street, 61-117 Poznań, Poland, NIP: 554 225 95 53, tel: +48 533 372 997, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consumer - in accordance with Article 22 of the Civil Code means a natural person who performs with an entrepreneur a legal action not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No 16, item 93 as amended).
- Terms & Conditions - these Terms & Conditions for the provision of electronic services within the framework of the SpecShop.pl online store.
- Online Shop (Online Store, Shop, Store) - an Internet service available at specshop.pl, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders.
- Products (Goods) - products presented in the Online Shop.
- Sale contract (Sale agreement) - a contract of sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between SPC and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website.
- The Act on Consumer Rights - Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- The Act on Rendering Electronic Services - Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
- Order - a statement of the Client's will, aimed directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
II. General conditions
- This Terms and Conditions set out the rules for using the online store available at: specshop.pl.
- This Terms and Conditions is the terms and conditions referred to in Article 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- The online shop, operating at the address: specshop.pl, is run by SPC.
This Terms and Conditions shall specify in particular:
- Principles of registration and use of the account within the Online Shop;
- Terms and conditions for making electronic reservations for products available in the Online Shop;
- Terms and conditions for placing orders electronically within the Online Shop;
- Principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided within the Online Shop.
The use of the online store is possible provided that the ICT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- In order to use the online store, the customer should have access to a computer workstation or an end device with Internet access on his own.
- In accordance with the applicable laws SPC reserves the right to restrict the provision of services through the Online Shop to persons who are over 18 years of age. In this case, potential customers will be informed of this.
- The customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link located on the main page of the specshop.pl website, download it and print it.
III. Rules of using the Online Shop
- The condition of making a purchase in the Online Shop is placing an order and its confirmation together with the Terms & Conditions.
- The customer has the opportunity to register an account by filling in and accepting the registration form and Terms & Conditions, available on one of the Shop's pages.
- The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Terms & Conditions and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Shop shall take technical and organisational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorised persons of personal data transmitted on the Internet.
The Customer is obliged in particular to:
- not to supply or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Shop in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular by using specific software or devices,
- not to take action such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam),
- using the Online Shop in a way that is not burdensome for other customers and for SPC,
- use any and all content in the Online Shop for personal use only,
- to use the Online Shop in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Terms & Conditions, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- SPC may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Shop, as well as may restrict his or her access to a part or all of the resources of the Online Shop, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Terms & Conditions, and in particular if the Customer:
- provided false, inaccurate or outdated data, misleading or infringing on the rights of third parties during registration in the Online Shop,
- has released through the Online Shop the infringement of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Online Shop,
- disallow other behaviour that SPC will be considered by SPC to be illegal or to be contrary to applicable laws or general Internet usage rules or to the good name of SPC
- The person who has been deprived of the right to use the Online Shop cannot re-register without the prior consent of SPC
IV. Procedure for conclusion of the Sales Agreement
- Information about Goods given on the Store's website, in particular their descriptions, technical and utility parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement, within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Shop, one should go to the specshop.pl website, make a selection of goods, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available at website.
- The Goods ordered by the Client are selected by adding them to the basket.
- In the course of placing an Order - until the button "I order with obligation to pay" or other equivalent informing about the obligation to pay is pressed - the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and selected Goods. For this purpose, the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website should be followed.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the Order placed will be displayed. The summary of the Order placed will contain information about it:
- of the contract subject,
- unit and total price of the products or services ordered, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- payment method chosen,
- chosen delivery method,
- delivery time.
- In order to send an Order it is necessary to accept the content of the Terms & Conditions, provide personal data marked as obligatory and press the button "I order with obligation to pay".
- Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of willingness to enter into a Sales Agreement with
SPC in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- After placing an Order, the Customer receives an email entitled "Order Confirmation", containing final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
- The agreement shall be deemed concluded upon receipt by the Client of the e-mail message referred to above.
- The contract of sale is concluded in the language of the website language version used by the Customer, the content of which complies with the Terms and Conditions.
- The customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time via a link located on the main page of the specshop.pl website, download it and print it.
- The data of the Order and the General Terms and Conditions (Terms & Conditions of the online store) are preserved, secured and made available via e-mail.
- Delivery of the submitted order is limited to the European Union and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer during the order placement. Products for which this limitation results from the applicable legal regulations, including guns and ammunition and pyrotechnic materials, are excluded from shipment.
- The delivery of ordered Goods is done through courier companies. All forms of delivery including prices are listed in the information sheet at the address:
- The delivery costs will also be indicated when placing the Order.
- The delivery processing time is from 1 to 14 working days from the date of sending the Order by the Customer.
- All goods offered online by the Seller, are products which purchase, dispatch and ownership is lawful on the territory of the Republic of Poland without possesing special permits. Unless the law regulations in the Republic of Poland states otherwise.
The Customer bears responsibility for choosing a place of delivery outside the Republic of Poland, in relation to the ownership lawfulness situation, regarding the legality and conditions of ownership, of the ordered goods in the area and place of delivery.
The Seller is not responsible for the lack of information attached to the placed Order, about legal adversities, related to the delivery of the goods chosen by the Customer for delivery to area indicated outside of the Republic of Poland.
VI. Prices and payment methods
- The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zloty and euro and include all components, including VAT (with distinction of the rate), duties and all other components.
The customer has the opportunity to pay by:
- bank transfer to the bank account number,
- payment in electronic payment systems on the specshop.pl website,
- payment during receipt of goods.
- Shop discounts, unless otherwise stated, do not include delivery charges, installment credit fees, PayPal fees, bank charges and other technical fees. Discounts do not include products in the category of guns and ammunition.
VII. Right of withdrawal from the contract
Only a Customer who is also a Consumer is entitled to a 30-day period to withdraw from the contract. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from this agreement within 30 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 30 days from the day on which you acquired possession of the goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquired possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us SPC, Kościuszki 114 2N Street, 61-717 Poznan, email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, by e-mail, post letter or fax).
You can also fill in and send a withdrawal form or any other unambiguous statement by e-mail on our website specshop.pl. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of information about the withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (for example, by e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send information concerning the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
The consumer may not withdraw from the sales contract when purchasing an item manufactured/modified according to the customer's specifications, and when the product is delivered with sealed packaging which, after opening the packaging, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons.
Withdrawal from the contract effects
In the case of withdrawal from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract. We will reimburse you using the same payment methods as you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this reimbursement.
We may withhold the return of payment until we receive the item or until we receive proof of its return. Please send back or hand over the item or items to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days after you have informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the expiry of the 14-day deadline. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the item. You are only liable for any reduction in the value of the item resulting from its use in a manner other than that which was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
VIII. Complaints concerning Goods
- SPC as a seller is liable to the Client who is a Consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, by virtue of warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Article 556 and Articles 556 - 556 and subsequent Civil Code.
- Complaints resulting from violation of rights guaranteed by law, or on the basis of these Terms and Conditions, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. SPC undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to consider a complaint within the above deadline means that it is considered justified.
- SPC is not a manufacturer of goods. The manufacturer shall be liable for the warranty of the sold Goods under the terms and for the period indicated in the warranty card. If the warranty document provides for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his or her claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service centre, whose address is included in the warranty card.
IX. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
- SPC takes steps to ensure that the Shop operates fully correctly, to the extent that it is based on current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remedy any irregularities reported by Clients within a reasonable period of time.
- The customer is obliged to immediately notify SPC of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the On-line store service.
- Inadequacies related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the address: SPC, Kościuszki 114 2N, 61-717 Poznań, by e-mail to email@example.com or using the contact form.
- In the complaint, the Customer should provide his or her name, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the Shop.
- SPC undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days. Failure to consider a complaint within the above deadline means that it is considered justified.
X. Dispute settelement and final provisions
- The Customer, who is a Consumer, may, in case of interest, use out-of-court complaint handling and claiming. Disputes concerning online shopping can be resolved by means of mediation proceedings before the Provincial Trade Inspectorates or a trial before an arbitration court at the Provincial Trade Inspectorate. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution and, for example, submit his complaint via the EU online ODR platform, available at the address:
- In the absence of interest on the part of the Consumer, the possibility of using out-of-court means of dispute resolution, the resolution of any disputes arising between < party>SPC party> and the Consumer, will be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Resolution of possible disputes arising between SPC and the Client, who is not a Consumer at the same time, will be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of SPC.
- The provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply to matters not regulated by these Regulations.