We invite you to familiarize yourself with the Holosun HS510C test performed by Designed To Fight
Holosun - HS510C Switchable Multi Reticle Open Reflex Sight - Flat Dark Earth
- Open reflex sight in FDE color with option to choose one of three reticles. Powered by solar cell and/or battery
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The electronic control system in combination with an efficient LED diode make the device characterized by high efficiency and stable, long-term operation. The system is powered by a single 2032 battery with a theoretical operating time of 50,000 h at the sixth point intensity setting.
The red dot is equipped with a system of advanced, multi-layer coated lenses. This solution allowed excellent visible light transmission. The image visible through the lens is clear, bright and parallax free.
The model allows you to choose the shape of the reticle thanks to the Multi Reticle System. There are three options to choose from: the classic 2 MOA dot, the 65 MOA circle and their combination. The choice of points makes the sight work both on the precise sport carbine and shotgun used in dynamic situations. All points are displayed with one LED, so there is no need to reset them after changing shape.
The solar cell included in the Solar Failsafe system has several functions. Thanks to the high efficiency of the LED diode, it is able to directly power the device in sufficiently intense light. In the event that the light turns out to be insufficient, the cell supports the battery, significantly reducing its consumption.
The Solar Failsafe System is also responsible for automatic adjustment of point intensity, adapting it optimally to ambient lighting. As with power, it is not important whether the light falling on the cell is natural or artificial. In addition, manual adjustment is also possible - we can choose 10 standard modes and 2 adapted to night vision.
The sight also uses another battery saving system - Shake Awake. After programming the time by the user, in the event of inactivity, the device will automatically go to sleep mode. To reactivate it, all you have to do is move the weapon it is placed on.
The sight housing is made of milled aluminum 6061 coated with mechanically and chemically resistant anodization. Additionaly, the lens is equipped with protective, titanium hood. The mounting system allows installation on a weapon equipped with a Picatinny rail. Convenient to use and secured by a QD clamp allows quick assembly and disassembly of the sight.
- Wider field of view than in closed sights.
- Advanced LED technology, characterized by low power consumption
- Ensures up to 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Multiple Reticle System - the ability to choose one of three reticles
- Basing the system on one diode does not affect zeroing
- Works in automatic (default) or manual mode.
- Built-in solar cell allows you to work even with a low battery
- Sensor function regulating the intensity of the point depending on the lighting
- Durable lens with advanced multilayer coatings
- No parallax
- Motion sensor waking the device from sleep mode
- Memory of the last used reticle and its intensity
- Low battery information (reticle slowly blinking)
- Lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum housing with titanium hood
- QD clamp for quick attachment
- Water resistance in IP67 standard
- Reticle: 2 MOA Dot; 65 MOA Circle
- Light source: LED
- Parallax: Parallax free
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Coating: Multi-layer coating for all lens
- Magnification: 1X
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: 20,000 hours for circle dot at mid brightness setting 50,000 hours for single dot at mid brightness setting
- Brightness Setting: 10 DL & 2 NV compatible
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Housing Finish: PEO/MAO housing finish
- Housing Color: FDE
- Adjustment per Click: 0.5 MOA
- Shock Resistance: up to 1000 G
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Working Temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Waterproof: 1M (IP67)
- Dimension: 84 x 65 x 40 mm
- Weight: 205 g
- HS510C FDE Red Dot
- Spare Battery Tray
- CR2032 battery
- Torx Key
- Aiming Dot Adjustment Tool
- Microfiber Cloth
- Box made of Plastic
Holosun Limited Lifetime Warranty
Flat Dark Earth
6061 T6 Aluminum & Titanium Hood
2 MOA Dot,
Okrąg 65 MOA,
2 MOA Dot + 65 MOA Circle
32 x 24 mm
84 x 65 x 40 mm
CR2032 Battery & Solar
Ask for this product
Write your opinion