Holosun - HS515CM Dot & Circle Multi Reticle Sight - Killflash - Solar Panel
HS515CM Dot & Circle Multi Reticle Sight Holosun Killflash Solar Panel
Enchanced version of Holosun HS515CM Dot & Circle Multi Reticle Sight with a Solar Failsafe™ system. It has a 2 MOA dot with a 65 MOA rectile circle, and a 2 MOA dot only. Supplied with QD lower 1/3 co-witness (1.63"). The battery inserted in right side tray.
Red dot sight HS515CM is equipped with a solar panel to provide power, so that a discharged battery does not cause dysfunction of the sight. The battery serves as a backup power supply in harsh lighting conditions.
This model uses solutions such as high quality, durable multi-layer optics coatings, sleep and wake mode and LED technology, through to which the lifetime of one battery can be up to 50 000 hours on one CR2032 battery.
The HS515CM versatile, compact design allows it to be mounted on a variety of weapons such as shotguns, pistols, air guns and crossbows.Features:
- Parallax-free optical system with unlimited eye relief.
- The streamlined design, which limits the field of observation very little, can instantly acquire a target and gain situational awareness while aiming with both eyes open.
- Advanced LED technology with low power consumption for up to 50,000 hours of operation with CR2032 battery.
- Durable lenses with advanced multi-layer coatings for full spectrum permeability and high transparency.
- Red dot reticle 2 MOA with 65 MOA circle and four positioning points - the circle can be switched off as required. The diameter of the circle is about 170 cm per 100 m (5'5'/100y).
- Eye safe LED reticle pattern.
- Solar Failsafe™ system allows to maintain work even when battery is completly empty. Also, the solar cell adjusts dot intensity to surrounding lightness.
- Function of memorizing the last saved brightness setting when powered.
- Adjusting knobs are partly built into the body and secured with protective caps, so they are well protected against weather and mechanical damage.
- Durable, shock-resistant aluminum 7075 construction using CNC technology.
- Waterproof housing to IPX8 standard.
- Two assemblies included: 1/3 Co-witness (installed) and low.
- Fits Picatinny or Weaver rails.
- The battery is mounted in a removable compartment located on the right side of the sight.
- The set includes a detachable reflective removing Killflash (honeycomb), which can be used together with the lens Flip-Up transpart cover.
- HS515CM red dot with lower 1/3 Co-Witness (1.63") Deatachable QD high mount
- CR2032 battery
- Transparent flip-up lens protectors
- Spare battery tray
- Aiming Dot Adjustment Tool
- Torx key
- Microfiber cloth
The lens in my red dot sight is skewed, should it be like that?
Yes, in the case of enclosed red dot sights with the emitter at 4 o'clock, the lens must be tilted to properly reflect light towards the user's eyes.
|dot 2 MOA, circle 65 MOA
|1/2 MOA / one click, in the range of 50 MOA
|up to 50,000 Hours
|after 10 min
|10 Daylight + 2 NV Compatible
|covered with protective caps
|Picatinny / Weaver
|up to 1000 G
|Operating temperature range
|-10°C to 50°C
|Storage temperature range
|-40°C to 70°C
|87 x 37 x 68 mm (with high mount)
|192 g (with killflash and flip-up covers)
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.