Optoelectronic sights are nowadays a certain standard of equipment, both for professional soldiers and sports shooters (in classes that allow their use). Iron sights, of course, are extremely reliable, but have their limitations. So why not make it easier for yourself to by working with a bit more advanced equipment? We hope that this article of the SpecShop.pl shooting shop will dispel your doubts.
Holosun - HS503CU Red Dot Sight - Multi Reticle - Solar Panel
- Micro red dot with reticle dot and ring. Powered by solar power and battery both. Comes with low and high 1/3 Co-Witness mounts.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The electronic control system in combination with an efficient LED diode make the device characterized by high efficiency and stable, long-term operation. The system is powered by a single 2032 battery with a theoretical operating time of 50,000 h at the sixth point intensity setting.
The Multi Reticle System used in the model allows you to choose the shape of the reticle depending on the situation or type of weapon on which it is mounted. Here we have a classic 2 MOA dot, useful for smoothbore guns 65 MOA circle, or a combination of them. Basing the display of all points on one diode means that when changing it is not necessary to zero the device again.
Sights equipped with Solar Failsafe technology have an efficient solar cell that allows powering and regulating the system. In the event of intense lighting, whether natural or artificial, the device is fully solar-powered. Thus, if the battery is completely discharged, it will still be functional. In the case of lower light intensity panel will work, supporting the battery.
An additional function of the Solar Failsafe system is the automatic adjustment of the brightness of the reticle. In the case of high brightness, brightens the spot to keep it visible. In a darker environment, however, it limits the brightness so that it does not obstruct the aiming.
The model is also equipped with the Shake Awake system that facilitates battery saving. After 10 minutes of inactivity, the device goes into sleep mode. To wake them up, just move the weapon on which it was mounted.
The HS503CU's versatile, compact design allows it to be mounted on a variety of weapons such as shotguns, pistols, air guns and crossbows.
Advantages of the HS503CU:
1. Parallax-free optical system with unlimited eye relief. The streamlined design, which limits the field of observation very little, can instantly acquire a target and gain situational awareness while aiming with both eyes open .
2. Advanced LED technology with low power consumption for up to 50,000 hours of operation with CR2032 battery.
3. Durable lenses with advanced multi-layer coatings for full spectrum permeability and high transparency.
4. Solar panel supplying the red dot, the battery supplies the LED only when the solar panel is insufficiently exposed. Thanks to this, the sight can operate in all lighting conditions.
5. Switchable between 2 types of target points, 2 MOA dot with 65 MOA circle dot reticle, and dot itself.
6. Eye safe LED reticle pattern.
7. A motion sensor that wakes up the device from sleep mode and that starts 10 minutes after the last movement has been detected.
8. The Auto function adjusts the light level to the prevailing lighting conditions and selects the power supply.
9. Adjusting knobs are partly built into the body and secured with protective caps, so they are well protected against weather and mechanical damage. 11. Durable, shock-resistant aluminum T6061-T6 construction using CNC technology.
12. Waterproof housing to IP67 standard.
13. Two assemblies included: 1/3 Co-witness (installed) and low.
14. Fits Picatinny or Weaver rails.
15. The battery is mounted in a removable compartment located on the right side of the housing.
- Window size: 20 mm
- Rectile: dot 2 MOA, circle 65 MOA
- Light source: LED
- Eye relief: unlimited
- Adjustment: 1/2 MOA / one click, in the range of 50 MOA
- Shock Resistance: up to 1000 G
- Parallax: ⩽±1 MOA
- Coatings: multilayer
- Magnification: 1X
- Power supply: CR2032 battery
- Battery life: up to 50,000 Hours
- Automatic switch-off: after 10 min
- Brightness setting: 10 Daylight + 2 NV Compatible
- Housing material: aluminium T6061-T6
- Surface finish: MAO
- Housing color: Black
- Low-profile rubberized buttons on the right side of the housing
- Adjusting screws covered with protective caps
- Mounting rail: Picatinny / Weaver
- Waterproof construction (IP67)
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to 70°C
- Dimensions: 71 x 36 x 69 mm (with high mount)
- Weight: 138 g (with high mount)
. Set includes:
- HS503CU red dot with 1/3 Co-Witness high mount
- CR2032 battery
- Low mount
- Rubber lens protectors
- Spare battery tray (with screws)
- Aiming Dot Adjustment Tool
- 2x Torx key
- Microfibre cloth
The whole is packed in an aesthetic and durable plastic box.
Holosun Limited Lifetime Warranty
6061 T6 Aluminum
2 MOA Dot,
2 MOA Dot + 65 MOA Circle
71 x 36 x 69 mm
Ask for this product
Write your opinion