Hatsan - Mod 95 Vortex Air Gun
Vortex® Gas Piston springs use compressed air to drive and not other gases like competing solutions. The use of a gas spring allows for smooth tuning of the rifle. The spring is equipped with a hole to allow it to be pumped (max. 150 bar) with a PCP pump, ranging from 7 J to the maximum possible energy in the selected spring rifle model. Models equipped as standard with a gas spring are marked Vortex.
- Airgun with Vortex® Gas Piston gas spring system, break barrel single-shot
- Available calibers: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), .25 (6.35 mm)
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism
- SAS (Shock Absorber System)
- Precisely threaded steel barrel
- Operating safety - automatic lock to protect the airgun from unwanted firing
- Protection of the spring against uncontrolled release during spring tensioning
- Cushioning pad for recoil energy
- Fully metallic trigger mechanism
- The stock was made of a selected Turkish Walnut
- The airgun has a double mounting rail in accordance with the 11 mm standard and 22 mm (picatinny) allowing for the installation of any optical scope.
- Adjustable TRUGRO ironsights
- Gold plated trigger language
- Model: MOD 95 VORTEX
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Overall length: 1132 mm
- Barrel length: 270 mm
- Weight: 3450 g
- Stock: Original Turkish Nut
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.