WISPORT - ZipperFox Backpack - 40L - Polish Woodland
Exceptional durability and dependability even in the most extreme conditions are a result of the use of innovative design solutions and highest-quality materials.
Comfortable carrying SAS system with ergonomically contoured straps and removeable hip belt. All system components directly in contact with the wearer's body are ergonomically shaped and covered with a spatial padded AIR NET and AIR MESH grid allowing air to circulate freely.
The main features of the ZipperFox:
- The fabric on the outside covered with a layer of Teflon increasing its water-resistance and resistance to dirt
- U-shaped opening at almost the entire length
- One large, roomy main compartment
- SAS carrying ssytem with a removable rack and hip belt
- Chest strap and removable hip belt
- MOLLE / PALS webbing on the sides, front and waist belt
- MOLLE panel inside the backpack
- Covered flap for hydration system hose
- Composite, rotating attachments for hydration system hose
- Side handles for skis
- A quick disengaging system
- Rain cover placed in double bottom
- Pockets inside the backpack
- Four compression straps on the sides
- Four 25 mm frame buckles at the front
- Velcro on the front
- Sturdy handle for carrying the backpack
- Model: ZipperFox
- Capacity: 40l
- Carrying system: SAS
- Fabric: Cordura 500
- Zippers: WISPORT
- Buckles: ITW Nexus/Duraflex
- Weight: 1920 g
- Number of compartments: 1
- Number of pockets: 7
- Dimensions: 60 x 29 x 25 cm
- Color: Polish Woodland camouflage
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.