Helikon - Defender Mk2 Pilgrim Shirt® - Ginger Plaid - KO-DPG-SR-P2401
- Durable bushcraft style shirt for maximum comfort. Features 4 pockets and a glasses loop. The shirt has a high UV protection factor of UPF50.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The use of modern, synthetic materials translates into excellent moisture management and ventilation. The fast-drying fabric absorbs sweat from the body, which is easily vaporized from it, in contrast to cotton fabrics. In addition, the use of DuPont Sorona® futuristic fibers prevents the formation and emission of odors.
The cut of the shirt leaves a wide margin of maneuver of the limbs, and thanks to the slightly fitted figure it will be comfortable when using bags fastened on the chest. The material used in the Mk2 Pilgrim Shirt® is the most durable fabric used for the production of shirts by Helikon. It also shows a high UV protection factor - UPF50.
In comparison to classic shirts, it is also distinguished by the care for the convenience of pocket handling. Anatomically arranged at an angle, Velcro-fastened chest pockets make it easy to remove small items from them. Below them were placed discreet compartments, closed with YKK zipper.
- Robust material with the addition of DuPont™ Sorona®
- Material with UPF50 index
- Anatomical cut
- Unfolded collar
- Loop for sunglasses
- Two vertical breast pockets with diagonal flap closed with Velcro fastener
- Two Napoleon pockets closed with a zipper
- Nice to the touch material reminiscent of cotton flannel
- SKU: KO-DPG-SR
- weight: 380 g
- material: 27% Polyester, 54% Nylon, 19% Sorona®
- weight: 178 g/m2
- color: Ginger Plaid
All Gift Ideas
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Chest circumference (cm)||Total back length (cm)||Sleeve length (cm)||Collar (cm)|