Magpul - STR® Carbine Stock for AR-15 / M4 - Commercial-Spec - MAG471
Polymer reinforcement has resulted in above-average strength, and thanks to the limitation of metal elements to a minimum, the buttstock is lightweight. Ergonomics obtained through the use of 0.3 " buttpad and appropriate profiling of the cheek weld provides comfort for both right and left-handers.
Thanks to the well-thought-out design and the use of the highest quality materials, the stock will fulfill its functions for a long time. The adjustment button, additionally covered by a frame, prevents the accidental release. As an additional protection, the manufacturer added the possibility of setting the adjustment lock.
Sealed battery compartments are placed symmetrically on both sides, and allows to store two CR123A or AA batteries. In addition, container caps have also been equipped with small plugged compartments.
A friction locking mechanism limits the excess movements.
In the back there is a QD port with the possibility of transferring to the other side. In addition, the front part has been profiled in a way that allows the use of Magpul ASAP® and ASAP® QD suspension holders. Two slots at the back and bottom allow the use of 1.25 "suspension straps.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to two (2) CR123A lithium or AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear in any stock position via a hand-removable rubber plug
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- weight: 360 g
- length: 182 mm
- width: 56 mm
- adjustment range: 96 mm
- LOP, collapsed: 274 mm
- LOP, extended: 370 mm
NOTE: The length may vary depending on the guide used.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.