Ledlenser - P5R Core Rechargeable Flashlight - 500 lumens - 502178
High Power LED emits light with a pleasant, cold temperature (6500K), power up to 500 lumens and a range of 250 meters. The Advanced Focus System allows for smooth adjustment of the light output by rotating the flashlight head. The LED is powered by the supplied battery, sufficient for even 25 hours of operation.
The flashlight's body, made of high quality aluminium, is covered with an anti-slip milling, so it lies securely and comfortably in your hand. A convenient, backlit button is responsible for turning it on and changing modes, and also serves as a battery level indicator. Water resistance class IP68 and Flex Sealing technology provides protection against dust and even total immersion in water.
- High Power LED with 500 lumens
- Simple, utilitarian design
- Anti-slip milled aluminium body
- Comfortable switch on the flashlight body
- Switch backlighting to indicate battery level
- Smart Light Technology; built-in microcontroller for programming of light modes
- Advanced Focus System and Rapid Focus for infinitely variable adjustment of light output
- Temperature control system, preventing diode overheating
- Constant Light function, maintaining constant light intensity with battery discharge
- Resistant to dust and immersion in water, according to IP68 norm
- Flex Sealing technology
- Included is a short wrist strap
- Powered by a Li-Ion rechargeable battery, charged via a built-in magnetic socket
The set includes:
- P5R Core Flashlight
- Battery Li-Ion 14500 750mAh 3.7 V
- USB magnetic charger
- Wrist strap
- Light source: High Power LED
- Operating modes:
- Boost: 500 lm - 250 m
- Power: 350 lm - 180 m - 1 h
- Mid: 130 lm - 110 m - 3,5 h
- Low: 15 lm - 40 m - 25 h
- Color rendering index (CRI): 70
- Light color: white
- Light temperature: 6000 - 7500 K
- Working temperature range: -20 to +40°C
- Lens: Artificial, acrylic glass
- Power supply: Li-Ion 14500 750mAh 3.7V battery (included)
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Size: 29 x 127 mm
- Housing material: Aluminium
- Color: black
- Weight: 106 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.