Helikon - Outdoor Tactical Shorts® 11'' - VersaStretch® Lite - Khaki - SP-OTK-VL-13
Helikon Outdoor Tactical Shorts® 11" VersaStretch® Lite Khaki SP-OTK-VL-13
Lightweight, designed for hotter days short pants Outdoor Tactical Shorts® which are a shortened and relieved version of Helikon Outdoor Tactical Pants®.
They are made of very good quality 4-way elastic fabric, which includes nylon with an admixture of elastane. They are very stretchable and do not hinder movement in any plane. Additional protection against moisture and dirt is provided by DuPont™ Teflon® coating.
OTS® shorts; through to their thoughtful design and the material used, they are ideal for various outdoor activities.
- Elastic waist with Velcro fastener for additional adjustment.
- Key loops, D-ring or carabiner compatible.
- Two mesh front pockets with strengthened edges for knife and gear clips.
- Two mesh wide back pockets with easy access. Adapted for dump mag use.
- Two composed slim back pockets for folding knives, flashlights, pistol magazines. Seam-adjustable.
- Two mesh thigh cargo pockets zippered with YKK® reverse zipper, intended to carry documents and small personal belongings.
- Elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
- Two Velcro flapped thigh pockets for Smartphone device or AR magazines.
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape limits falling the trousers down.
- Inseam: 11".
- YKK® zippers.
- Loops for belts up to 50 mm wide.
- European patent 002742130-0001.
|Name:||Outdoor Tactical Shorts®|
|Material:||93% Nylon, 7% Elastan|
|Fabric weight:||120 g/m2|
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist loose (cm)||Outer leg length (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||1/2 Leg width (cm)|