Magpul - PMAG® 30 AUS® Steyr® AUG Window Magazine - GEN M3™ - MAG575
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Magpul PMAG magazines combine high quality of workmanship and convenience of use with a reasonable price thanks to the use of appropriately selected polymers. The high work culture and longevity has been achieved by using a stainless steel spring compliant with USGI-spec, a anti-tilt follower and an evenly bent internal system. Thanks to the simple construction, and tool-less disassembly, the maintenance is very easy.
The bolt catch notch has also been modified. The stopper facillitates use with non-AR15 models - prevents over-insert. Anti-glare double side windows with an indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
More aggressive texturing improves the grip of a wet or dirty hand. The producer placed a system of pen dot matrix in the bottom part to facilitate marking.
The plate is smaller than in Gen 2 to improve the comfort of use with two- and three-mag pouches. It also shows higher resistance to falling and extremely easy disassembly.
- New, reinforced polymer construction
- Double sided window for quick determination of remaining rounds
- High work culture thanks to constant curve geometry
- Self-lubricating, anti-tilt follower
- Long-lasting, stainless steel spring of the USGI standard
- Stopper protecting against over-insert
- Aggressive texturing to improve the grip
- Panel for easy marking
- Narrowed magazine foot for the use of high capacity pouches
- Removable cover protecting the magazine inlet
- weight: 147 g
- capacity: 30
- compatibility: Steyr AUG, Austeyr F88 and F90
- color: Black
NOTE: Product is not compatibile with carbines converted for STANAG magazines
Ask for this product
Write your opinion