Oakley - SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Matte Black Sunglasses - Prizm TR45 - OO9146-4532
For years, Oakley has been an icon of excellent quality equipment for civilian users, and its professional branch, Standard Issue, ensures the safety of operators all over the world. The SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 glasses are a perfect choice both for the shooting range and for difficult terrain applications . This model meets and exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013 standards.
The lens made of Plutonite® material, a specially developed variant of polycarbonate, guaranteed its above-average durability even for ballistic goggles. The use of Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology ensures that the lenses perfectly transmits visible light and is free of any distortions over the entire field of view. It also provides protection against UVA, UVB radiation and a wavelength range up to 400 nm.
Ultra-light frame made of extremely durable O Matter® material with an open design meets the requirements of ballistic norms and almost completely does not affect the field of view. It also allows the dynamic exchange of the viewfinder in the event of a change in lighting. Protectors equipped with low profile temples show full compatibility with popular helmet systems.
- Oakley SI Prizm™ technology uses formulated dye compounding technology, producing a color-tuned lens specifically for shooting
- Lenses boost visual recognition of targets while blocking a variety of neighboring backgrounds such as dirt, trees and sky
- Lenses allow the shooter to reduce eye fatigue and strain, while improve the ability to see reticle patterns under scope more clearly
- Lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 220.127.116.11
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- New lens cut AGRO - Increased peripheral coverage
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Matte Black
Lens color: Prizm™ TR45
Weight: 29 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.