HydraPak - Expedition™ Canteen - 8 L - Chasm Black - E800
The use of a durable plastic based on thermoplastic polyurethane guarantees long life and sanitizing, without bisphenol A (BPA) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The large volume of the tank is imperceptible after its folding, which can be helped by a laminated compression tape.
The plant has been equipped with a number of facilities, such as those that allow you to attach straps, or a dispenser with the Plug-N-Play ™ system ensuring tightness during quick replacement.
- Lightweight water storage and delivery solution for camping, picnicking, or any backcountry expedition
- Extremely packable, flatten, roll and wrap with tether when empty
- Flexible webbing handle for carrying or hanging
- Wide-mouth cap for easy filling and pouring
- Dispensing tap inserts into Plug-N-Play cap to create a versatile dispensing solution at basecamp
- Low profile daisy chain for lash points
- Dual baffles for stability, free-standing when full
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents
- Backcountry water filter compatible, the Katadyn® Vario™ Filter (sold separately) screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant, water-proof nylon TPU film laminate, RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- weight: 265 g
- dimensions: 380 mm x 200 mm
- capacity: 8 L
- color: Chasm Black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.