Oakley - SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 Black Sunglasses - Prizm Grey - OO9146-3332
- SI Ballistic M Frame 3.0 are modern ballistic glasses that provide the highest level of eye protection. The ultra-lightweight plastic frame is designed to work with popular helmets. Prizm™ visors with HDO® technology. Black frame, dimmed visor.
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
For years, Oakley has been an icon of excellent quality equipment for civilian users, and its professional branch, Standard Issue, ensures the safety of operators all over the world. The SI Ballistic M Frame® 3.0 glasses are a perfect choice both for the shooting range and for difficult terrain applications. This model meets and exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 and MIL SPEC MIL-PRF 31013 standards.
The lens made of Plutonite® material, a specially developed variant of polycarbonate, guaranteed its above-average durability even for ballistic goggles. The use of Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) technology ensures that the lenses perfectly transmits visible light and is free of any distortions over the entire field of view. It also provides protection against UVA, UVB radiation and a wavelength range up to 400 nm.
Ultra-light frame made of extremely durable O Matter® material with an open design meets the requirements of ballistic norms and almost completely does not affect the field of view. It also allows the dynamic exchange of the viewfinder in the event of a change in lighting. Protectors equipped with low profile temples show full compatibility with popular helmet systems.
- All optional lenses are made of Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical-grade polycarbonate
- All lenses feature Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO®) with Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- All lenses feature an advanced anti-fog coating
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out all UVA / UVB & harmful blue light up to 400nm wavelength
- Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010
- Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 22.214.171.124
- Secure fit, even in wet conditions via hydrophilic Unobtainium® nose pad
- Prizm Grey lens with increased contrast features 17% visible light transmittance, suitable for use in bright light conditions
- Thin stem technology enables compatibility with over-ear hearing protection and communication systems
- System features quick, tool-free lens changing
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, CVC, PASGT, and Crye™ Helmets
- Impact and chemical resistant O Matter® frame material
Frame color: Black
Lens color: Prizm Grey
Weight: 29 g
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben