Hatsan - Lothar Walther PCP Air Gun with Regulator - AT44-10 RG TACT LW
- PCP Hatsan airgun with Lothar Walther barrel and regulator. It gives a constant pressure on the blast valve, compensates for fluctuations in initial speed. Shoots repetitively and the air from the cartridge is used more efficiently. Telescopic TTS flask
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Kostenlose Lieferung ab 74,75 EUR
The distinguishing feature of this model is the 19.4" (495 mm) long precision threaded barrel from Lothar Walther. This German company is one of the most recognized manufacturers of barrels for high-performance firearms and airguns with over 80 years of tradition. The high quality of the Lothar Walther barrels has a great influence on accuracy and long distance shooting and is one of the most important elements of every weapon. The barrel's 1/2" UNF male thread end allows for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator, or separator.
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer resistant to mechanical damage. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the forend ensure a firm grip and emphasize the tactical look of the rifle. At the bottom of the grip, two sockets (ports) for additional magazines.
Butt - polymer-aluminium TTS (Tactical Telescopic Stock). Enables step-by-step length adjustment in the range of 4". (10 cm) allowing it to adjust its length to the shooter's build and preferences. The stock is suitable for left and right-handed people. Adjusting the height of the pad with screws. Ventilated rubber pad absorbing shot energy. After removing the stock there is a possibility to use only the pistol grip.
Cartouche - with pressure regulator. Replaceable 180 cc compressed air tank. Fully charged, it can deliver 45-60 effective shots depending on calibre, data for FAC version. A built-in pressure gauge allows the pressure in the air receiver to be monitored at all times and thus the level of charge of the receiver. The swivel cover protects the air inlet to the cartridge from damage. When the compressed air is drained, the empty air receiver can be replaced by a new one (optional). This is a perfect solution for those who do not intend to take a PCP pump or cylinder to the shooting range.
Attention! 130 bar minimum working pressure in the cartridge necessary for proper operation of PCP AT44.
Important! The air forced into the air rifle should be dried, which prevents the cartouche from corroding. Using the original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier insert (retaining residual moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartouche.
Mounting rail - Tactical version without aiming devices with double mounting rail. 11 mm and 22 mm according to MIL-STD 1913 standard (known as picatinny or Weaver) allowing to mount any optical target sight. The rail has a stopper that absorbs the kickback after a shot and prevents the scope from moving along the rail and from decalibrating. Additional three picatinny standard rails on the rifle's forend.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating. Depending on the calibre, aluminium 10-shot (4.5 mm and 5.5 mm) or steel 9-shot (6.35 mm) are offered. Side lever action with a two-bar lever on the right side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", rotates the magazine and inserts new shot into the barrel. Three magazines included.
Accessory equipment - metal rotating rings for belt or suspension. Adapter for releasing pressure from the cartridge. Quick-Fill tip for quick filling of the cartouche with a Hatsan Hand Pump, technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - AT44-10 RG TACT LW airguns have many solutions to improve comfort and safety of use:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism. Adjustable trigger force and trigger distance. Allows you to customize trigger characteristics to your requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one shot from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact.
- Manual-automatic safety to prevent an uncontrolled shot. Automatically triggered during reloading. Before firing the shot, press the safety with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a unique Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document stating the compliance of the product features, and thus the compliance of the airgun energy with Polish regulations.
- Model: AT44-10 RG TACT LW
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 30 J
- 5.5 mm: 42 J
- 6.35 mm: 46 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- Cartridge capacity: 180 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 115
- 5.5 mm: 110
- 6.35 mm: 95
- Overall length: 885-985 mm
- Barrel length: 495 mm
- Weight: 3900 g
- Stock: Polymer, with Tactical Telescopic Stock
AT44-10 RG TACT LW
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben