Hatsan - PCP Nova Compact Airgun
- NOVA COMPACT - Hatsan's PCP rifle with a classic stock of natural Turkish walnut. Finished with 1/2" UNF Male thread Precision Hatsan Arms barrel. Compressed air tank with a capacity of 500 cc of English company Luxfer ...
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Stock - made of a selected Turkish walnut. Profiled comb of Monte Carlo type. Rubber pad absorbing shot energy. Suitable for right and left-handed people. Corrugated bed and pistol grip for a firm grip. Two slots for spare magazines on the underside.
Cartridge - a fixed 500 cc compressed air bottle. Fully charged, it allows to take from 115 to 150 effective shots depending on the wind turbine calibre (data for FAC* version). A built-in pressure gauge allows the pressure in the tank to be monitored and thus the level of charge.
Important! Due to the large capacity of the cartouche, it is recommended to charge only from a technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Barrel - precision threaded 23" long (585 mm) Hatsan Arms, ended with 1/2" UNF male thread for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator or separator. Narrowed (choked) at the barrel outlet provides precise shot guidance and improves the accuracy of the rifle. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon or wind gun.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the wind turbine without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical sight. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the forend.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating with a capacity of 9 or 10 bullets depending on the calibre. Reloading with a two-bar side lever action. It causes stretching the "cock", turning the magazine and introducing new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Accessory equipment - metal rings for mounting the suspension. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with a cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - the Nova Compact airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact.
- Manual-automatic safety, which prevents an uncontrolled shot, automatically triggered when the airgun is reloaded. Before firing the shot, press the safety button with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a galvanised Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: NOVA COMPACT
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 370 m/s (1220 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 335 m/s (1100 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 310 m/s (1020 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 39 J
- 5.5 mm: 53.5 J
- 6.35 mm: 63 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 500 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 325
- 5.5 mm: 300
- 6.35 mm: 280
- Overall length: 1105 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4400 g
- Stock: Monte Carlo type, walnut wood
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben