Hatsan - Flash PCP Air Rifle
- FLASH Hatsan PCP airgun at an excellent price! For those looking for a solid rifle with a wooden settlement. Precise 17.7" threaded barrel ended with 1/2" UNF male thread. 165cc cartridge. Cal. 4.5mm, 5.5mm, 6.35mm
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Barrel - Hatsan Arms precision threaded barrel 17.7" long (450 mm) ended with a ½" UNF male thread for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator or separator. The barrel's choked outlet provides precise shot guidance, improves rifle accuracy. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon.
The cartridge - the rifle is equipped with a permanent compressed air tank with a capacity of 165 cc. Fully charged allows for 38 to 48 effective shots depending on the calibre (data for FAC version). Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the pressure in the tank, and thus the degree of charge.
Important - the air injected into the gun should be dehumidified, which prevents the cartridge from corroding. Using an original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier cartridge (retaining the remaining moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartridge.
Stock - made of polymer. Checkered pistol grip provides a firm grip even with wet hands. The profiled Monte Carlo comb makes folding and aiming easier. Suitable for right and left-handed people. Rubber, ventilated pad that absorbs energy after a shot.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the airgun without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical scope. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny rail is placed on the bottom of the rifle forend.
Magazines - replaceable, multi-shoot Clip Magazine-P with capacity from 10 to 14 shots depending on the calibre. Reloading is done by means of a lever located on the right side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", turns the magazine and introduces new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines are included.
Additional equipment - Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with Hatsan Hand Pump or technical / diving cylinder (300 bar). Single Shot Adapter for using the air rifle as a single-shot air gun.
Safety - the Flash W-QE is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system that prevents the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical blow to a rifle. - Manual safety to prevent an uncontrolled shot.
Each air rifle comes with a unique 17 J Energy Limit Certificate. The certificate is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: FLASH
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 30 J
- 5.5 mm: 42 J
- 6.35 mm: 46 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 14
- 5.5 mm: 12
- 6.35 mm: 10
- Cartridge capacity: 165 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 100
- 5.5 mm: 95
- 6.35 mm: 90
- Overall length: 915 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 2500 g
- Stock: Polymer, Monte Carlo cheek pad
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben