Hatsan - PCP Air Rifle with Regulator Air Tube - SuperNova RG
- SUPERNOVA RG Hatsan airgun with pressure regulator (gives constant pressure on the shot valve to compensate for speed fluctuations vo). The rifle shoots repetitively, the air in the cartridge is used more effectively
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Stock - made of a selected Turkish walnut. Profiled comb of Monte Carlo type. Rubber pad absorbing shot energy. Suitable for right and left-handed people. Checkered forend and pistol grip for a firm grip. Two slots for spare magazines on the underside.
Cartridge - A permanent compressed air reservoir with a capacity of 500 cc (air tube bottle) and an additional 30 cc (air tube). Fully charged, they allow for 90 to 130 effective shots, depending on the airgun calibre (data for FAC* version). A built-in pressure gauge allows the pressure in the tank to be monitored and thus the level of charge.
Important! Due to the large capacity of the cartouche, it is recommended to charge only from a technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Barrel - precision threaded 23" long (585 mm) Hatsan Arms, ended with 1/2" UNF male thread for mounting a sound suppressor, compensator or separator. Narrowed (chocked) at the barrel outlet provides precise shot guidance and improves the accuracy of the rifle. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon or wind gun.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the wind turbine without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical target. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the forend.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating with a capacity of 9 or 10 bullets depending on the calibre. Reloading with a two-bar side lever action. It causes stretching the "cock", turning the magazine and introducing new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Accessory equipment - metal rings for belt or sling. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with a cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - the Nova Compact airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact by a airgun.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse, which prevents an uncontrolled shot, automatically triggered when the airgun is reloaded. Before firing the shot, press the safety button with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: Supernova RG
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 370 m/s (1220 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 335 m/s (1100 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 310 m/s (1020 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 39 J
- 5.5 mm: 53.5 J
- 6.35 mm: 63 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 500 cc + 30 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4,5 mm: 220
- 5,5 mm: 200
- 6,35 mm: 175
- Overall length: 1255 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 5000 g
- Stock: Monte Carlo type, walnut wood
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben