Hatsan - Nova Tact PCP Air Rifle
- NOVA - Hatsan's PCP rifle with a classic stock of natural Turkish walnut. Finished with 1/2" UNF Male thread Precision Hatsan Arms barrel. Compressed air tank with a capacity of 500 cc of English company Luxfer.
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Kostenlose Lieferung ab 74,75 EUR
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer resistant to mechanical damage. Soft rubber inserts on the pistol grip and the forend ensure a firm grip and emphasize the tactical look of the rifle. At the bottom of the grip, two sockets (ports) for additional magazines.
Buttstock - polymer-aluminium TTS (Tactical Telescopic Stock). Enables step-by-step length adjustment in the range of 4". (10 cm) allowing it to adjust its length to the shooter's build and preferences. The stock is suitable for left and right-handed people. Adjusting the height of the comb with screws. Ventilated rubber pad absorbing shot energy. After removing the stock there is a possibility to use only the pistol grip.
Cartridge - a fixed 500 cc compressed air bottle. Fully charged, it allows to take from 115 to 150 effective shots depending on the wind turbine calibre (data for FAC* version). A built-in pressure gauge allows the pressure in the tank to be monitored and thus the level of charge.
Important! Due to the large capacity of the cartouche, it is recommended to charge only from a technical or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Barrel - Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) precision threaded barrel 23" long (585 mm), ended with an integral silencer that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the wind turbine without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical target. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the bed of the settlement.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating with a capacity of 9 or 10 bullets depending on the calibre. Reloading with a two-bar side lever action. It causes stretching the "cock", turning the magazine and introducing new shot into the barrel chamber. Two magazines included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Accessory equipment - metal rings for mounting the suspension. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with a cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - the Nova Tact airgun is equipped with a number of solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one pellet from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact by a airgun.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse, which prevents an uncontrolled shot, automatically triggered when the airgun is reloaded. Before firing the shot, press the safety button with your thumb.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a galvanised Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: NOVA TACT
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 370 m/s (1220 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 335 m/s (1100 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 310 m/s (1020 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 39 J
- 5.5 mm: 53.5 J
- 6.35 mm: 63 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 500 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 325
- 5.5 mm: 300
- 6.35 mm: 280
- Overall length: 1173-1273 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4800 g
- Stock: Polymer, with pistol grip
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben