Hatsan - BullBoss PCP Air Rifle
- BULLBOSS tactical Hatsan rifle with bullpup stock. By using a bullpup system, the rifle's compact dimensions have been achieved while maintaining the normal barrel length guaranteeing excellent accuracy and a reduced drop typical of this design.
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Barrel - precision threaded 23" long barrel (585 mm), Hatsan QE (QuietEnergy) ended with an integral silencer that reduces the sound of the shot by -50%. This solution maintains maximum shot energy, which is impossible with an optional silencer. The tightened silencer always weakens the firing energy and requires recalibration of the optical instruments as it changes the ballistic parameters of the pellet. Narrowing (choke) at the barrel outlet ensures precise shot guidance and improves the accuracy of the rifle. The quality of the barrel has an impact on focus, it is one of the most important elements of any weapon.
Cartridge - replaceable 230 cc compressed air tank. Fully charged allows for 45-55 effective shots depending on the airgun calibre (data for FAC version). Built-in pressure gauge makes it easy to control the pressure in the tank, and thus the level of its charge. A rotating ring protects the charging inlet from damage. When the compressed air is drained, an empty tank can be replaced with a new one filled. This is a perfect solution for those who do not intend to take a PCP pump or cylinder to the shooting range.
Important! The air forced into the airgun should be dried, which prevents the cartouche from corroding. Using the original HATSAN HAND PUMP equipped with a particle filter (retaining moisture from the air sucked in from outside) and an additional dehumidifier cartridge (retaining the remaining moisture) extends the life (tightness) of the cartridge.
Stock - bullpup type with TH (ThumbHole) thumb hole made of durable polymer in black. Adjustable to the height of the comb, rubber ventilated pad absorbing energy.
Mounting rail - tactical version of the airgun without aiming devices, with double mounting rail 11 mm / 22 mm, allows the installation of any optical sight. The rail complies with MIL-STD 1913 standard (called picatinny or Weaver). Additional picatinny standard rail placed on the underside of the rifle's forend.
Magazines - interchangeable, rotating. Depending on the calibre: 10-shot (4.5 mm and 5.5 mm) or 9-shot (6.35 mm). Reloading is done by means of a two-bar lever located on the right side of the rifle. It pulls the "cock", turns the magazine and inserts new shot into the barrel. Two magazines are included.
Oxide - black-oxidized lock chamber, other elements covered with blue finish oxide.
Accessory equipment - metal rings for mounting the suspension. Quick-Fill tip for quick air filling of the cartridge with Hatsan Hand Pump, technical cylinder or diving cylinder (300 bar).
Safety - the BULL BOSS is equipped with a number of unique solutions improving comfort and safety of use:
- Quattro Trigger, 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti-Double-Pellet Feed, mechanism to prevent more than one shot from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System®, a patented system to prevent the loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact by a windmill.
- Manual-automatic safety fuse to prevent an uncontrolled shot.
Each air rifle is accompanied by a unique Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: Bullboss
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 355 m/s (1170 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 4.5 mm: 36 J
- 5.5 mm: 51 J
- 6.35 mm: 57 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 10
- 5.5 mm: 10
- 6.35 mm: 9
- The capacity of the cartouche: 230 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 160
- 5.5 mm: 150
- 6.35 mm: 135
- Total length: 935 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4300 g
- Stock: Polymer BullPup type with Thumb Hole
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben