Hatsan - PCP Air Rifle with Lothar Walther barrel - GALATIAN III-LW
Einfache Rücksendung der Ware innerhalb von 30 Tagen nach dem Kauf ohne Angabe von Gründen
Kostenlose Lieferung ab 74,75 EUR
Barrel - precision, threaded 23" long (585 mm) from Lothar Walther. This German company is one of the most recognized manufacturers of barrels for high-performance firearms and air guns with over 80 years of tradition. The high quality of the Lothar Walther barrels has a great influence on accuracy and long distance shooting and is one of the most important elements of every weapon. The narrowing at the barrel's exit (known as the choke) significantly improves the accuracy of the rifle, especially when shooting over long distances. Barrel end with 1/2" UNF male thread allows the installation of a sound suppressor, compensator or separator.
Cartridge - the rifle is equipped with a large replaceable 255 ccc aluminium compressed air tank located under the barrel. Built-in pressure gauge allows you to constantly monitor the working pressure in the tank, and thus the level of its charge. The rotating cover protects the air inlet to the cartridge from damage.
Magazine - replaceable rotational magazine made of durable, lightweight aluminum alloy. Galatian series airguns are distinguished by their large storage capacity. Depending on the calibre, the following magazines are offered: 16-shot (4.5 mm), 14-shot (5.5 mm) or 13-shot (6.35 mm). Two magazines are included.
Stock - ergonomic with thumbhole, made of durable polymer in black. The riffling on the pistol grip and in the middle of the bed provides a secure grip and has decorative functions.
There is a profiled Monte Carlo comb on the buttstock for easy folding and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people, at the bottom of the stock there is an additional socket for a spare magazine. The design of the stock enables full adjustment of the length and height of the pad with screws.
Chamber - made of aviation aluminum finished with white nickel alloy decorated with engraving.
Mounting rail - the airgun has a double mounting rail compliant with 11 mm and 22 mm (picatinny) standard, allowing for the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper that absorbs the kickback after a shot, preventing the optical sight from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Safety - Galatian, Galatian-Carbine series contain many unique solutions to improve comfort and safety of use:
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (with pressure and trigger path length adjustment). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- TruGlo - open fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light.
- Manual safety - to prevent an uncontrolled shot.
- Anti-double-pellet feed - mechanism to prevent more than one shot from being loaded into the barrel.
- Anti-Knock System® - a patented system to prevent loss of compressed air in the event of a mechanical impact.
- Model: Galatian III-LW
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 360 m/s (1190fps)
- 5.5 mm to 333 m/s (1100fps)
- 6.35 mm to 303 m/s (1000fps)
- 4.5 mm: 37 J
- 5.5 mm: 53 J
- 6.35 mm: 60 J
- Magazine capacity:
- 4.5 mm: 16
- 5.5 mm: 14
- 6.35 mm: 12
- Cartridge capacity: 255 cc
- Number of shots:
- 4.5 mm: 80
- 5.5 mm: 70
- 6.35 mm: 60
- Overall length: 1075 mm
- Barrel length: 585 mm
- Weight: 4000 g
- Stock: Polymer, with thumbhole, regulated comb and butt pad
Frage zum Produkt stellen
Ihre Bewertung schreiben